GriefShare is a 13 week program that features biblical, Christ-centered teaching which focuses on grief topics associated with the death of a loved one. The DVD seminar features nationally respected grief experts and real-life stories of people, followed by a small group discussion about what was viewed. Past participants have related how helpful the information and followup discussions were to them.
Many grieving people find they are only beginning the work of healing when friends or family have returned to their daily life routines. Too often people, including Christians, tend to stuff their grief instead of allowing it to do the Godgiven work for which it is intended. Don’t allow fear of what others may think to keep you from what could help you. Confidentiality is very much a part of this program.
Your bereavement experience may be recent or not so recent. You will find encouragement, comfort and help in grieving the death of a spouse, child, parent, sibling, other family member, or friend. No matter what the cause of your loved one’s death, this is an opportunity to be around people who understand what you are feeling. You will learn how to recognize the symptoms of being stuck in grief and that you do not need to live in bondage to certain emotions.
You will learn valuable information about facing your new normal in life and renewing your hope for the future.
- GriefShare will be held every Tuesday from 6:30pm-8:00pm beginning on September 6th
- Registration Fee: $15 to cover the cost of the book
- Childcare will be provided if requested during registration
- For questions or to register, call the church office at 260.925.0885
- or email our GriefShare team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes September 1st